MotorcycleUSA.com | Backmarker: Occupy All Street | Mark Gardiner | Ductalk Ducati News | Scoop.it
Our Backmarkers got socioeconomics on the mind… How will the motorcycle market get the 99 back to buying lots of bikes...

The Occupy Wall Street movement never technically occupied Wall Street in New York – but it sure occupied a prominent place in American media and pop culture last summer. The movement’s catch phrase, We are the 99%, entered the language. The protesters may not have agreed on what, exactly, they were mad about but they sure as heck agreed on who they were mad at: the remaining 1%.