17 UNIQUE ARAI HELMETS STOLEN
Arai is proud on its racing history, that's why we have our own museum with a nice collection of racers helmets. All original versions, all actually worn by the riders and drivers themselves.
From Power Boat racing, MotoGP, WC 500 to Formula1 and sidecars, they all can be found in our private collection. Now and then we offer the public the chance to admire these special helmets. For instance at international shows or dealer events.
Lately we prepared 17 of these helmets for our Italian Importer BER Racing. They were to be used for a special exhibition at the BER Racing premises, celebriting 30 years of cooperation between Arai and BER Racing. It came therefore as a shock to us that we were informed that all 17 helmets were stolen from the transport van. As these are all unique specimens, this represents quite a loss to us and we would really like to have them found and returned.
The following original helmets are missing:
Kenny Roberts Jr.
These helmets are recognizable through the following topics:
- Most helmets are SNELL, not ECE approved
- Well worn, some with crash damage, interior may be detoriated
- Older models (Giga, Corsair etc.) up to 30 years of age
- The designs are painted on, no use of decals
- Often fitted with sponsor stickers or decals (often cigarette brands like Rothmans etc.)
- Often fitted with a 2D flat racing visor with provision for tear-offs
- Sometimes fitted with tear-offs
Any information of the wherabouts of these helmets is highly appreciated.
If you have additional information please call us 0031 (0)33 254 1010, leave a Facebook or Twitter message. Photos of all the other helmets on the link above